Sunday, May 10, 2009

5 Weeks of Europe

Erica and I are going to be in Europe for 5 weeks. I can't believe it when I say it...it will be such a drastic change of pace from the past 5 years of college. Erica was able to save up enough PTOs over the past 2 years and I have no obligations after the semester is over until I start my full-time job on June 15th.

We are flying in to Dublin, Ireland on May 11th, which is Erica's birthday! From there our rough trip outline is as follows:
Ireland --> England --> France --> Germany --> Italy --> Spain --> France --> Italy --> Greece
This outline will make more sense as the trip progresses and I explain things in further detail.

With this in mind...stay tuned...we love you all and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. what a trip. Been living in Europe for 10 years and havent managed to visit anglo saxon, celts yet. You should have gone to Vienna. And Switzerland. But one has reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely AMAZING! I am living vicariously through you, enjoying every post and every detail. How did you two get these photography talents?!? The photos are beyond belief. Each looks like it's a postcard. Keep 'em coming. All of us back here in Lincoln, USA are traveling with you, enjoying the sights and chuckling over your youthful exuberance and "pluckiness." You are brilliant to do this while you are young, energetic and adventuresome. God speed. Enjoy every moment. We are, through you.
    Many kisses,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what Mimi Mann said! CYH, ~m

    ReplyDelete