Saturday, May 30, 2009

MAGDONUTS

So I’m on the train to Rome finally, I’ll explain briefly…missed the 10:02am train by two minutes but we were still able leave Nice by 12:30pm or so. Because we’re going to be getting into Rome later than expected, we needed to email the hostel and let them know. In order to send an email we need access to the internet so we were just going to go to an internet café, but once we got there we asked the manager (middle-eastern fellow) if there were any WiFi spots. God bless this man, he kindly responded “Yis, around corner, 1 minute, mag-do-nuts.” Quizzically Erica and I took the man’s instructions and started to head to the next street to find this mysterious place mag-do-nuts. As soon as we got around the corner the light went on as soon as I see the golden arches and I exclaimed to Erica “ah, haa…McDonalds.” So if you’re ever in Europe and someone refers to Magdonuts, you’ll know what they’re talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment